Maximising Digital Opportunities in Mental Health 0-25 years
Maximising Digital Opportunities in Mental Health – focusing on Perinatal , Children and Young People 0-25 years. Chair: Dr James Woollard
Join other influential leaders and digital innovators at this free mental health event to shape the future of digital interventions for perinatal, children and young people 0 – 25 years.
The focus of the event is to share and discuss the opportunities and challenges in adopting digital innovations to support perinatal and children/young people’s mental health. Guest speakers include:
- Chair: Dr James Woollard – Chief CIO – Oxleas, Senior Clinical Fellow – Mental Health Technology and Innovation NHS England and Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist Integrated Children’s Service for ADHD – Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust
- Professor Peter Fonagy – Programme Director, Mental Health and Wellbeing Theme, UCLPartners and Chief Executive, Anna Freud National Centre for Children & Families
- Liz Ashall-Payne – CEO, ORCHA – World’s leading health app evaluation and advisor organisation
- Julian Edbrooke-Childs – Head of Digital Development and Evaluation at Anna Freud National Centre for Children and Families and Associate Professor at UCL
- Dr Sushma Sundaresh – Consultant Perinatal Psychiatrist and Clinical Lead Bexley Bromley and Greenwich Perinatal Mental Health Service Chair South East London Perinatal Mental Health Network
The event will provide an opportunity to meet selected digital companies who are actively engaged in improving patient outcomes through:
- Promoting prevention and self-management
- Crisis management
- Reducing self-harm
- Suicide prevention
- Reducing anxiety
- ADHD management tools
- Perinatal care
The event is open for registration to south London stakeholders including: NHS Trusts, School Nurses, Health Visitors, Midwives, Perinatal Services, Schools, Educational Services, Universities, IAPT providers, CCG and Local Authority Commissioners, Public Health, Social Services , GPs, Voluntary Organisations / Third Sector, CEPN’s, Health Education England, Healthy London Partnership, Kings Health Partners and other mental health stakeholders working in the field of perinatal and children/young people services.
How can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Share this event
If you are attending an event and need help with any accessibility requirements you have, please contact the event organiser in advance to ensure they can accommodate your needs.